As I grew up to be 26 year old, I’ve realized a few things:
- Smile at random strangers, it doesn’t kill anybody.
- It’s OK. Seriously, everything’s OK. Live with it.
- Breakfast is important.
- Being happier is more important than being rich/ successful/ social/ everything else that you can imagine.
- Don’t rush up. Just relax. There’s no hurry to die; we would reach there when it’s required.
- Madness is fine. Nobody cares.
- Love a lot. Talk to everyone. You would only learn.
- Help people. They might be needing it.
- And, most importantly; Nobody in this world can ever be compared to your parents.
Added 2 more points to it:
- Thank a lot. Every second of this life, howsoever it be, is a blessing.
- Don’t struggle to remember incidents, things. It isn’t worth.