Ever since I was a child, I heard that it takes 21 days to make a habit. But I feel bad about being the person I am- I’m lazy, I procrastinate and to make the things worse- I don’t do anything about it.
As I opened my WordPress app today, I saw its been 60 days that I last wrote something. This is unhealthy. Yes, and it’s mostly My laziness. Things that kept me busy all this while have no basis; but all I can do right now is to jot those down and make myself realize that I can do better:
- Stress for Mumbai visit (needs another post to explain my current relationship with Mumbai)
- Pending work at office ( a forever phenomenon)
- Shopping for diwali (important festival)
- Bhaidooj shopping (another big festival for us ;))
- And being unwell post diwali (pollution hurts)
I want to be more responsible for my words and for myself and about the money (demonstration post coming- it’s the new topic of discussion nonetheless)