As I picked up the title, I’m very clear that it cannot be a one time post. It has to be a series of posts so that proper justice can be done to the subject and emotions for food may be digitally expressed.
Few instances that reflect upon it:
- The Love for food is beyond the pain of illness, physical injury or even fatness
- Belief that fatness is a by-product and must not bother you much
- I travel to a new place to try out the food and only the food
- My travel plans are executed in the following sequence: book tickets, look out for food joints, make a list of to-eat items, book a place closest to these eateries, check out other things to-do.
- Most of the discussion in our household is about food
- My best friend is my food bud (we travel together for food)
- Food is a blessing- good food is heaven
- The feeling of pity for people who have got no special feelings for food
- Going to any place is bothersome only as long I’m not sure of where I would get food
- Haven’t shifted abroad for only a single issue of not getting food easily
- Weddings mean good food and so do parties
- Visiting relatives was always a bad idea- eating freely might get limited
- Always made great friends with people who cooked- my mess wale bhaiya, my maid, my cooking friend.
- Forever hungry is probably the right word
- NDTV Good Times, Food Food, Zee Khana Khazana, Food first, TLC arethe preferred TV channels
For the love of Food,